IR Electrical Inspection Training
The Infrared Electrical Inspection training course is designed for infrared camera users or practicing thermographers wanting focused training on electrical inspections. This course discusses typical electrical problems and their potential impact on the operation of a facility. Learn how to perform infrared electrical inspections, document IR survey results and prepare reports. Curriculum focuses on commercial electrical systems from the building input through switchgear, bus ducts, motor control centers, electrical distribution panels, & breakers.
Training Course Benefits
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Introduction to thermal imaging systems for electrical inspection applications.
• Acquire good electrical inspection safety procedures.
• Study indoor and outdoor electrical equipment inspection methods.
• Recognize the typical thermal patterns associated with electrical faults.
• Collect quality data, and account for effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
• Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images.
• Review severity criteria used for electrical inspections.
• Learn how to report your findings with infrared analysis and IR reporting software.
• Avoid costly mistakes-distinguish between hot spots and reflections, and direct vs.indirect readings.
Required Course Materials:
• IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises
• Accessories- IR camera, extra batteries, charger cords, etc.
A registration fee of $1095 USD includes course instruction and materials.
Day 1: 10AM - 6PM
Day 2: 10AM - 6PM
Choose location to register for IR Electrical Inspection Training :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||City||Country||Price||Register here|
|01/13/2022||01/14/2022||Online IR Electrical Inspection Training (Presented 10am-6pm Eastern Time)||Online||United States||1095 USD||