IR Roofing Inspection Training
The Infrared Roof Inspection training course is tailored to infrared camera users or practicing thermographers who desire focused training on roof moisture detection and roof inspection surveys for low slope and built up roofs. This two-day infrared training course discusses roofing types, typical problems, and how to perform IR inspections to detect roof moisture. The course includes details on camera operation, procedures, and safety issues. It also covers limitations based on roof construction, insulation type and weather conditions. Infrared reporting is discussed, including tips for processing images and creating a comprehensive inspection report. Please note that this course does not cover inspections on shingled roofs.
Infrared Course Benefits
- Explain the need to perform roof scans
- Describe basic roof construction and composition
- Describe how to perform roof inspections safely
- Describe several typical roof inspection and verification methods
- Describe the principles of the science of infrared
- Identify common roof moisture patterns including problems and non-problems
- Understand techniques for operating your infrared camera effectively
- Create an infrared inspection report
- Describe roof IR ventilation
A registration fee of $1200 USD includes course instruction, materials, and certification.
Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent.
Our instructor led training classes cover basic camera operation. We highly recommend viewing one of our free on demand courses (http://www.irtraining.com) for your specific FLIR camera before coming to class.
Please note that on demand courses may not be available for some camera models. If a course is not offered for your camera type, please refer to your user's manual. All manuals and datasheets for FLIR cameras can be found at http://support.flir.com. For other vendors please visit the vendor’s website.
Course Hours (Classroom Training)
Day 1: 8AM to 5PM
Day 2: 8AM to 5PM
Course Hours (Online Training)
Day 1: 10AM to 6PM ET
Day 2: 10AM to 6PM ET
Choose location to register for IR Roofing Inspection Training :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||City||Country||Price||Register here|
There are no records found