**NEW** Online 2-Day IR Roof Inspection & Home Inspection Training
For the new or practicing thermographer who desires focused training on building or flat commercial roofing systems. These condensed, specialized courses are hosted live online with an ITC instructor. Attending students will receive a certificate of knowledge upon completion.
No previous thermal experience is necessary, but students are required to have an IR camera available to them for the live sessions.
Sign up and we will mail you your course manual and supplies, as well as login credentials for the live online class! Eliminate time and travel expenses and receive your training from the comfort of your home or office!
Online Class Schedule:
Days 1-2: Held live, online, at pre-determined dates.
Course will feature in-depth live camera demonstrations performed by our ITC instructors, and students will be encouraged to engage and ask questions to get the most out of their course experience. There will be a lunch break, as well as study breaks throughout the day. Course currently available for US Students only due to advance shipment of course materials & content. Please see below schedule for details.
Prefer in-person training? IR Roof Inspection dates and locations:
Training Course Benefits
IR Roof Inspection Training (16 Hours)
- Explain the need to perform roof scans
- Describe basic roof construction and composition
- Describe how to perform roof inspections safely
- Describe several typical roof inspection and verification methods
- Describe the principles of the science of infrared
- Identify common roof moisture patterns including problems and non-problems
- Understand techniques for operating your infrared camera effectively
- Create an infrared inspection report
- Describe roof IR ventilation
IR Home Inspection Training (16 Hours)
- Why and How Thermography works
- Basic Infrared Camera operation
- Principles of Infrared Science and Heat Transfer for Home Inspections
- How to properly Interpret Infrared Images and avoid reading errors
- Where and How Thermography can be used in Home Inspections
- How to Safely use Thermography
- How to Professionally Convey findings using Reporting Software
Who Should Take These Courses?
- Home Inspectors
- Roofing Contactors
- Energy Auditors
- Real Estate Agents
- Building Inspectors
- Home Owners
A registration fee of $1,095 USD includes course instruction and course materials.
• IR Camera
• IR Reporting Software
• Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc
Choose location to register for **NEW** Online 2-Day IR Roof Inspection & Home Inspection Training :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||City||Country||Price||Register here|
|07/16/2020||07/17/2020||Online IR Home Inspection Training (Presented 10am-5pm ET)||NA||United States||1095 USD||
|08/20/2020||08/21/2020||Online IR Roof Inspection Training (Presented 10am-5pm ET)||NA||United States||1095 USD||