All Online Thermography Certification Training (L1, L1 Elec., UAS L1, OGI, LII)
If you’ve always wanted to become a certified thermographer but couldn’t travel to attend an in-person class, now is your chance!
No previous thermal experience is necessary, but students are required to have an IR camera available to them for the live sessions.
Sign up and we’ll mail you your course manual and supplies, as well as login credentials for the live online class. Once you complete all of the course requirements, you’ll receive the coveted ITC certification – the Gold Standard of professional thermographers.
Course currently available for United States & Canada only, due to advance shipment of course materials & content. Separate sessions will be scheduled for US & CA. Please see schedule below for details.
*Please note Level II Thermography requires a prerequisite of Level I Thermography*
Online Class Schedule:
- Day 1: Take a self-paced online training module for the first day of class.
- Days 2-4: Held live, online, at pre-determined dates.
Days 2-4 will feature in-depth live camera demonstrations performed by our ITC instructors, and students will be encouraged to engage and ask questions to get the most out of their course experience. There will be a lunch break, as well as study breaks throughout the day.
Infrared Course Benefits
- Review the best practices of thermography including factors that impact measurement accuracy, the required conditions for a successful inspection and important safety considerations.
- Analyze thermal images, prioritize anomalies and create simple reports using the latest infrared inspection software.
- Discover how to take simple temperature measurements of targets by learning the fundamentals of emissivity and reflectivity.
- Learn the core concepts of heat transfer and how it impacts both imaging and temperature measurement.
- Develop IR camera operation skills that are essential for collecting quality data with your thermal imager.
- Learn the fundamentals of thermal imaging for reliability maintenance, building envelope analysis and roof moisture applications. No previous experience necessary!
- Gain experience with hands-on exercises that build your foundational knowledge of camera operation while re-enforcing the concepts of heat transfer that are taught throughout the week.
A registration fee of $1995 USD includes course instruction and course materials.
• IR Camera
• IR Reporting Software
• Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
No previous thermography experience is required.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive an Infrared Thermography Certification and a wallet ID card.
Learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
ITC Certification is the gold standard qualification within the thermography industry and exceeds the requirements of international standards.
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs (Level I Thermography)
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs) (Level I/Level I Electrical Thermography)
ITC: 24 Certification (Level I, Level I Electrical, Level II, Optical Gas Imaging)
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 24 Certification