Level III – Master Thermographer Certification
For Level II thermography professionals who are seeking to become the infrared experts in their field. Our Level III Certification puts you on the right track to managing an infrared program. Learn the most advanced thermographic inspection and application techniques, proper camera selection, infrared program management, calculating program ROI, what standards to follow, how to develop inspection procedures and much more.
- Identifying safety requirements for thermographers and accompanying personnel for IR surveys.
- Recognizing key elements of a successful IR Thermography program.
- Understanding the process used to create an IR procedure.
- Learning how to create an IR thermography budget.
- Developing a written practice for Level I, Level II and Level III thermographers.
- Creating a custom IR report template and proper reporting procedures.
Required Course Materials:
• IR Camera- Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
• Laptop- Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
• IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises
• Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through FLIR by calling 866-477-3687 ext. 1. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
A registration fee of $1995 includes course instruction, course marerials, and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent. Class runs from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM each day.
Level III learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing
Level II Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy with your registration to email@example.com
Choose location to register for Level III – Master Thermographer Certification :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||City||Country||Price||Register here|
|09/29/2020||10/02/2020||Chicago, IL (Sheraton Suites Chicago O'Hare)||Rosemont||United States||1995 USD||
|10/27/2020||10/30/2020||Las Vegas, NV||Las Vegas||United States||1995 USD||
|12/01/2020||12/04/2020||Boston Regional Training Center (ITC)||Nashua||United States||1995 USD||
|01/12/2021||01/15/2021||Tampa, FL||Tampa||United States||1995 USD||
|03/23/2021||03/26/2021||Phoenix, AZ||Phoenix||United States||1995 USD||