Level III – Master Thermographer Certification
For Level II thermography professionals who are seeking to become the infrared experts in their field. Our Level III Certification puts you on the right track to managing an infrared program. Learn the most advanced thermographic inspection and application techniques, proper camera selection, infrared program management, calculating program ROI, what standards to follow, how to develop inspection procedures and much more.
- Identifying safety requirements for thermographers and accompanying personnel for IR surveys.
- Recognizing key elements of a successful IR Thermography program.
- Understanding the process used to create an IR procedure.
- Learning how to create an IR thermography budget.
- Developing a written practice for Level I, Level II and Level III thermographers.
- Creating a custom IR report template and proper reporting procedures.
A registration fee of $1995 includes course instruction, course marerials, and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent. Class runs from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM each day.
CertificationLevel III learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
Level II Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy with your registration or fax it to 603-324-7791 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose location to register for Level III – Master Thermographer Certification :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||City||Country||Price||Register here|
|02/04/2020||02/07/2020||Las Vegas, NV (Hyatt Place LV Silverton Village)||Las Vegas||United States||1995 USD||
|04/14/2020||04/17/2020||Tampa, FL||Tampa||United States||1995 USD||
|06/30/2020||07/03/2020||Boston Regional Training Center (ITC)||Nashua||United States||1995 USD||
|08/04/2020||08/07/2020||Burlington, ON (FLIR) Register two, get 50% off second registration at this location||Burlington||Canada||2595 CAD||