Level III – Master Thermographer Certification
For Level II thermography professionals who are seeking to become the infrared experts in their field. Our Level III Certification puts you on the right track to managing an infrared program. Learn the most advanced thermographic inspection and application techniques, proper camera selection, infrared program management, calculating program ROI, what standards to follow, how to develop inspection procedures and much more.
Infrared Course Benefits:
- Identifying safety requirements for thermographers and accompanying personnel for IR surveys.
- Recognizing key elements of a successful IR Thermography program.
- Understanding the process used to create an IR procedure.
- Learning how to create an IR thermography budget.
- Developing a written practice for Level I, Level II and Level III thermographers.
- Creating a custom IR report template and proper reporting procedures.
Required Course Materials:
• IR Camera- Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
• Laptop- Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
• IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises
• Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through FLIR by calling 866-477-3687 ext. 1. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
A registration fee of $1995 USD includes course instruction, materials, and certification.
Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive a Level III Infrared Thermography Certification.
ITC Infrared Certification Courses are developed in accordance with CP-105 and SNT-TC-1A guidelines published by ASNT (American Society of Nondestructive Testing). ASNT is a globally recognized developer of qualification and certification standards for NDT personnel.
Level I and Level II certification courses qualify for NETA CTDs. NETA is an International Electrical Testing Association, an accredited standards developer for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Level II Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy with your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our instructor led training classes cover basic camera operation. We highly recommend viewing one of our free on demand courses (http://www.irtraining.com) for your specific FLIR camera before coming to class.
Please note that on demand courses may not be available for some camera models. If a course is not offered for your camera type, please refer to your user's manual. All manuals and datasheets for FLIR cameras can be found at http://support.flir.com. For other vendors please visit the vendor’s website.
Choose location to register for Level III – Master Thermographer Certification :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||City||Country||Price||Register here|
|06/07/2022||06/10/2022||Denver, CO (Embassy Suites Denver Airport)||Denver||United States||1995 USD||
|08/08/2022||08/11/2022||Burlington, ON (FLIR)||Burlington||Canada||2950 CAD||
|08/16/2022||08/19/2022||Boston Regional Training Center (ITC)||Nashua||United States||1995 USD||