Level II Electrical Thermography Certification
The Level II Electrical infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I and Level I Electrical thermographers who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications with a specific emphasis upon Indoor and Outdoor Applications. Attendees completing Level II Electrical infrared course requirements will receive an ITC Level II Electrical thermography certification.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I/Level I Electrical infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Avoid costly mistakes - ITC experts review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Learn the basics of Electrical predictive maintenance thermography and overall Electrical infrared inspection program development.
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for electrical predictive maintenance applications. Visit our image gallery.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
- Click here for a Level II Electrical Thermography Training topical outline.
• IR Camera
• IR Reporting Software
• Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course.
Having a camera is not mandatory but strongly recommended. You will be asked to complete lab exercises
during class. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however
we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
A registration fee of $1995 USD includes course instruction, course materials, and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent.
Level II Electrical learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 24 Certification Renewal Credits
Level I Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy with your registration or fax it to 603-324-7791 or email@example.com
Choose location to register for Level II Electrical Thermography Certification :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||City||Country||Price||Register here|
|06/30/2020||07/03/2020||Atlanta, GA||Atlanta||United States||1995 USD||
|08/04/2020||08/07/2020||Phoenix, AZ||Phoenix||United States||1995 USD||
|09/22/2020||09/25/2020||Minneapolis, MN||Minneapolis||United States||1995 USD||
|11/17/2020||11/20/2020||Portland, OR||Portland||United States||1995 USD||
|12/15/2020||12/18/2020||Chicago, IL||Chicago||United States||1995 USD||