Level II Electrical Thermography Certification
The Level II Electrical infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I and Level I Electrical thermographers who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications with a specific emphasis upon Indoor and Outdoor Applications. Attendees completing Level II Electrical infrared course requirements will receive an ITC Level II Electrical thermography certification.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I/Level I Electrical infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Avoid costly mistakes - ITC experts review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Learn the basics of Electrical predictive maintenance thermography and overall Electrical infrared inspection program development.
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for electrical predictive maintenance applications. Visit our image gallery.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
- Click here for a Level II Electrical Thermography Training topical outline.
Required Course Materials:
• IR Camera- Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
• Laptop- Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
• IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises
• Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through FLIR by calling 866-477-3687 ext. 1. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
A registration fee of $1995 USD includes course instruction, course materials, and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive a Level II Electrical Infrared Thermography Certification.
ITC Infrared Certification Courses are developed in accordance with CP-105 and SNT-TC-1A guidelines published by ASNT (American Society of Nondestructive Testing). ASNT is a globally recognized developer of qualification and certification standards for NDT personnel.
Level I and Level II certification courses qualify for NETA CTDs. NETA is an International Electrical Testing Association, an accredited standards developer for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 24 Certification Renewal Credits
Our instructor led training classes cover basic camera operation. We highly recommend viewing one of our free on demand courses (http://www.irtraining.com) for your specific FLIR camera before coming to class.
Please note that on demand courses may not be available for some camera models. If a course is not offered for your camera type, please refer to your user's manual. All manuals and datasheets for FLIR cameras can be found at http://support.flir.com. For other vendors please visit the vendor’s website.
Level I Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy with your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose location to register for Level II Electrical Thermography Certification :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||City||Country||Price||Register here|
|08/02/2022||08/05/2022||Online Level II Electrical Thermography (Presented 10am-6pm Eastern Time)||Online||United States||1995 USD||
|08/30/2022||09/02/2022||Denver, CO||Denver||United States||1995 USD||