Optical Gas Imaging II Certification Training
This course is designed for the FLIR GF Series cameras and intended for those who have already completed the ITC OGI I course. Skilled users of the new FLIR GF-Series cameras and the legacy GasFindIR camera can inspect over 3,000 connections per day. Current sniffer technology is limited to about 500 connections per day.
This advanced course extends the existing OGI class and addresses:
- Reinforce OGI I infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest in technology and thermal imaging application developments
- Demonstrate proper operation of a FLIR GF-Series infrared camera
- Introduce concepts of Advanced Thermal Science
- Demonstrate tank level estimation (gauging)
- Identify plume size and velocity measurement techniques (FLIR ResearchIR)
- Highlight advanced leak location through software analysis (FLIR ResearchIR)
- Explain accurate temperature measurement (FLIR Tools)
- Identify database and reporting methods (FLIR Tools)
- Discuss OGI Program & Procedure Development
Hands on lab and/or field practice in finding leaks is a key part of this class. Students will learn by doing and by observing numerous videos of leaks and what to look for including thermal contrast, gas plume motion, distance limitations, etc. Basic inspection procedures will be covered including equipment checkout, route planning, permitting requirements, safety practices/equipment and reporting concepts.
• IR Camera
• IR Reporting Software
• Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course.
Having a camera is not mandatory but strongly recommended. You will be asked to complete lab exercises
during class. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however
we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
A registration fee of $1995 USD includes course instruction, course materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent. Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a training certification for Optical Gas Imaging II.
Choose location to register for Optical Gas Imaging II Certification Training :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||City||Country||Price||Register here|
|06/23/2020||06/25/2020||Houston, TX (MFE Enterprises)||Pasadena||United States||1995 USD||