Level I FLIR GF309 Furnace Inspection
The Level I FLIR GF309 Furnace Inspection training course is a four day class geared to the FLIR GF309 (or equivalent) furnace camera user and focuses on its use for a variety of industrial furnace applications. This course addresses GF309 setup and operation, Level I heat transfer and physics, furnace applications and measurements, as well as inspection methods and analysis methods using FLIR Tools+. It is highly recommended that each student bring a laptop with FLIR Tools+ pre-installed or arrange for rental as image analysis is a significant portion of this course.
Each student will learn how to perform inspections with their FLIR GF309 furnace camera which can provide temperature readings across the entire surface of a heater/boiler/furnace and will help them to inspect faster, work safer and avert unscheduled shutdowns. Images, video and radiometric video from the FLIR GF-309 are internally recorded for analysis in the field or back in your office. Attendees who complete all training course requirements will receive a Level I Infrared thermography certification.
- Introduction to thermal imaging, learn what the camera "sees"
- Image interpretation, manipulation and analysis
- FLIR GF309 camera operation – setup to record still images, movies and radiometric sequences
- Learn basic thermal science and heat transfer
- Learn basic infrared physics and identify several methods to measure emissivity of furnace tubes
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images
- Reporting - Learn how to report your findings with FLIR Tools+ IR reporting software, including how to create panorama images
- Avoid costly mistakes - distinguish between true energy and reflected energy
- Learn and understand several other applications for IR within your facility
A registration fee of $1995 USD includes course instruction, course materials, certification, continental breakfast and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent.
A Level I GF309 thermography certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the requirements listed below:
- Attending the training course
- Passing the required exam
- Submitting an acceptable field study
Choose location to register for Level I FLIR GF309 Furnace Inspection :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Country||Price||Register with Credit card|
|02/26/2019||03/01/2019||Houston, TX (Marriott North)||United States||1995 USD||