Level III Thermography Certification Training
ITC’s Level III certification training teaches thermographers how to establish a successful thermography program across a variety of applications and industries. Content includes instruction on how to establish inspection procedures, apply industry-specific standards, budget for equipment purchases and implement safety protocols. Participants will also learn how to develop an equipment list, establish severity criteria, set repair priorities, and determine IR survey frequencies; all critical elements of a successful inspection program. Hands-on work is emphasized too with labs that re-enforce the principles discussed including exercises that address advanced thermal science, written procedures and industry standards.
- Identifying safety requirements for thermographers and accompanying personnel for IR surveys.
- Recognizing key elements of a successful IR Thermography program.
- Understanding the process used to create an IR procedure.
- Learning how to create an IR thermography budget.
- Developing a written practice for Level I, Level II and Level III thermographers.
- Creating a custom IR report template and proper reporting procedures.
A registration fee of $1995 includes course instruction, course marerials, and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent. Class runs from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM each day.
CertificationLevel III learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
Level II Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy with your registration or fax it to 603-324-7791 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose location to register for Level III Thermography Certification Training :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Country||Price||Register with Credit card|
|02/06/2018||02/09/2018||Las Vegas, NV||United States||1995 USD||