General Thermography Primer Course
This two-day course is designed for those who wish to effectively use their camera to detect, analyze, and report anomalies when the immediate need for certification is not a necessity. The course lays the foundation for an ASNT educational compliant Level I thermography certification should the candidate require it at a future time. Certification can be achieved via online basic theory training and a two-day instructor-led classroom course.
Attendees completing all training course requirements will receive a certificate of completion and are created with 16 class hours towards their Level I certification. (Certification requires 32 hours of class time).
- Detailed infrared camera operations ensuring a thorough understanding of built-in features to take advantage of field data collection (infrared camera dependent) for expedient report generation
- Connectivity to associated tools for data transfer
- Understand basic material properties for proper image interpretation reducing incorrect assessments
- Recognition of thermal patterns pertaining to electrical faults
- Increase knowledge utilizing classroom labs and real world scenarios
- Remote connectivity to portable devices for instantaneous image transfer and report generation
- Report generation using basic and advance reporting software
- Custom template design and modification for the production of professional reports
A registration fee of $995 includes course instruction, course materials, and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside of Canada; please confirm your prices with your local ITC course agent.
Infrared course are developed and taught by ITC’s ASNT Level III and EPRI Level III instructors. ITC’s domestic and international infrared training staff includes five ASNT NDT Level III thermographers with over 100 years combined infrared thermography application experience. The General Thermography Primer training courses are taught by certified instructors with extensive experience in a wide variety of infrared thermography and thermal imaging applications.
Choose location to register for General Thermography Primer Course :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Country||Price||Register with Credit card|
There are no records found