Level II Thermography Certification Training
The Level II infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications. Attendees completing Level II infrared course requirements will receive an ITC Level II thermography certification.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Avoid costly mistakes - ITC experts review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Learn the basics of predictive maintenance thermography and overall infrared inspection program development.
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for predictive maintenance applications. Visit our image gallery.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
- Click here for a Level II Thermography Training topical outline.
A registration fee of $1995 USD includes course instruction, course materials, and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent.
Level II learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
Building Performance Institute, Inc.: 16.5 BPI CEUs
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 32 Certification Renewal Credits
Level I thermography course course completion certificate is required. Please send a copy with your registration or fax it to 603-324-7791 or email@example.com
Choose location to register for Level II Thermography Certification Training :EMEA Courses
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Country||Price||Register with Credit card|
|07/18/2017||07/21/2017||Seattle (Airport Marriott)||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|08/21/2017||08/24/2017||Vancouver, BC (Holiday Inn)||Canada||2199 CAD||Register|
|08/22/2017||08/25/2017||Minneapolis, MN||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|08/29/2017||09/01/2017||Nashville, TN||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|09/12/2017||09/15/2017||Chicago, IL||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|09/26/2017||09/29/2017||Dallas, TX (Shermco)||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|10/10/2017||10/13/2017||Boston Regional Training Center (ITC) Register two, get 50% off second registration at this location||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|10/17/2017||10/20/2017||Las Vegas, NV||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|10/31/2017||11/03/2017||Houston, TX||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|11/06/2017||11/09/2017||Montreal, QC (MultiPro Plus) (French)||Canada||2199 CAD||Register|
|11/07/2017||11/10/2017||Fairfax, VA||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|11/13/2017||11/16/2017||Edmonton, AB (Radisson Edmonton South)||Canada||2199 CAD||Register|
|11/14/2017||11/17/2017||Beaverton, OR||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|11/27/2017||11/30/2017||Burlington, ON (FLIR) Register two, get 50% off second registration at this location||Canada||2199 CAD||Register|
|11/28/2017||12/01/2017||Denver, CO||United States||1995 USD||Register|
|12/19/2017||12/22/2017||Atlanta, GA||United States||1995 USD||Register|