The Infrared Roof Inspection Course is tailored for practicing thermographers wanting focused training on roof moisture detection and roof inspection surveys. This two-day class will discuss roofing types, typical problems, and how to perform IR inspections to identify water damage.
· Explain the need to perform roof scans
· Describe basic roof construction and composition
· Describe how to perform roof inspections safely
· Describe several typical roof inspection and verification methods
· Describe the principles of the science of infrared
· Identify common roof moisture patterns including problems and non-problems
· Create a report using QuickReport software, and present IR results to property owner
· Describe common business practices
· Describe roof IR ventilation
· Describe IR drone best practices
A registration fee of $995 USD includes course instruction, course materials and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent.